Privacy Statement Overview
At Dublin Airport and daa plc, in keeping with our commitment to be open with all passengers, customers, partners and employees, we have developed this Dublin Airport DUB+ Privacy Statement Overview, a quick and simple summary explaining how we manage, share and look after your information. For more detail on the Privacy Policies for Dublin Airport and specific areas such as Car Parks, Fast Track, Lounge Services or Platinum Services, Cork Airport and ARI, please see Dublin Airport here, Cork Airport here and ARI here
Dublin Airport DUB+ | Business to Business Partner Marketing
This Privacy Statement applies to all personal information collected by daa plc for business to business purposes specified below. The purpose of this statement is to let you know what to expect when daa collects personal information about you via our websites, telephone, e-mail, mobile devices, manual forms, or in person.
With this Privacy Statement, we want to provide transparency on how we treat personal data and the purposes for which we collect data.
For further information on how Dublin Airport treats personal data, see our group Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to individuals that:
- Sign up to the DUB+ community partner portal
- Ask a question through the widget on the Dubplus.ie website
- Give consent through a business interaction to be added to our database
- Complete the partner offer fulfilment online form
The information we collect about you
We may collect information about you via the website, telephone, e-mail, mobile devices, forms, or in person. We may collect the following personal information from you;
- Email address
- Contact number
- Company name
- Company Address
The purpose for collecting this information
We only collect this information about you with your consent. Your personal data is processed for this purpose by daa, as data controller, and you, the data subject. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the B2B marketing / DUB+ team, or in your accounts settings of the DUB+ community portal.
With whom we may share this information
We engage with 3rd parties to assist us in providing our products / services. Your personal data may occasionally be shared with these organisations to allow us to provide you with the product / service you have requested. daa will never share your information with these organisations for marketing purposes.
In this respect, we may share your data with the following types of organisations:
- Software providers.
All personal data collected for the purposes specified in this statement is processed inside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) and will never be transferred to countries located outside the EU or the EEA.
Retention – how long we keep this information
When you provide us with personal information, we will retain the data you have provided for the following time periods:
- DUB+ community partner portal account information – once activated, we retain your name, email address, company name for six (6) years since the last interaction. If an invite is not activated, your name and email address will be deleted within six (6) months.
- Ask a question on the Dubplus.ie website – we retain your name and email address or contact number if provided for a minimum of six (6) months.
- Consent provided though a business interaction to be added to the database – we retain your email address, company name, company address for six (6) years.
- Partner offer fulfilment online form – we retain your email address and name for one (1) year.
How we treat sensitive information
We will not collect any sensitive information / special categories of personal data relating to you for the purposes outlined in this statement.
Your rights in relation to your information
Your rights as a data subject are as follows;
- Right of access – you have the right to find out if we hold any personal data relating to you. You also have the right to obtain a copy of any such personal data we hold on you. The request, referred to as a ‘Data Access Request’.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request we rectify any information we hold about you that is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request we erase any information we hold you on, provided there is valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to request we temporarily restrict the processing of your personal data, provided there is valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain a machine-readable copy of the information we hold on you, and transferred to another controller if required.
- Right to lodge a complaint – if you are unhappy with how we have acted in handling your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your EEA country of residence, place of work, or with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland.
Cookies and Web Browsing
Technical details in connection with visits to our websites are logged for statistical purposes only. No information is collected that could be used by daa plc to identify website visitors. The technical details logged are confined to the following:
- the top-level domain name used (e.g. .ie, .com, .org, .net)
- data which shows the traffic of visitors around this website (such as pages accessed, and documents downloaded)
- the type of web browser used by the website visitor.
Some of the above information is used to create summary statistics, which allow us to measure the number of visitors to our sites, identify what pages are accessed most frequently and generally help us to increase the usability and accessibility of our sites. We do not release any information or statistics to third parties. By using our websites, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
Cookies are small text files which are stored on a user’s computer and are designed to record your preferences on a site or help identify trends for statistical purposes.
It is important to note that accepting cookies used on our sites does not give us access to any personal information.
How to delete or set cookie options in browsers
You can delete the cookies stored on your device or alternatively you can change your privacy settings on your browser via the following links:
If you wish to get more information on DUB+ or our Privacy Statement, please contact:
Co Dublin, Ireland